- June is National Homeownership Month!
- Now is a great time to reflect on the many benefits of homeownership that go way beyond the financial.
- Privacy: Having a space that is solely your own
- Financial Investment: Change to grow your assets and wealth
- Community: Being part of a broader community of people and society
- Provides Stability: Having control of your future direction and security
- Family: Putting the needs of your immediate family and children first
- Comfort: Surround yourself with items that enhance your life
- Accomplishment: Reflection of your efforts and success
- Personal Expression: Display your unique personality, desire and interests
What reasons do you have to own your own home?
Start Your Home Search:
Are you ready to start searching for your next home? It’s a great time, we have more inventory than we did the past few years. I encourage you to explore homes currently on the market to get a feel for the types of homes, locations, and price points. My Denver real estate blog has loads of useful information for home buyers trying to figure out what they want to do. And of course, please call me, or send me an email / text, to discuss your next home and the buying process.
Also, if you are considering new construction, remember the builder’s real estate agent represents the builder’s interest, not your’s. There is no cost for you to have a buyer’s agent represent you. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Considering Selling Your Home?
If you are looking to sell your home in the Denver area, I encourage you to work with a real estate agent who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. The market is more balanced now and your asking price is an important component of your selling strategy. Contact me today to learn how your home stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.