|Below are three local mortgage lenders my clients have used in the past. If you work with me to buy a home, I have confidence in their ability to provide you great service and help us when making offers to buy in a competitive market. Like anyone in business, they would be curious to know how you heard about them so feel free to mention my name.|
Sr. Loan Officer, Branch Manager
Your Personal Mortgage Navigator
Mortgage Payment Calculator
(I do not recommend using LendingTree)
Blog Posts About Financing a Home
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Mortgage Lender
- Surprise… You Do Not Need a 20% Down Payment to Buy a Home
- Do You Want to Pay Your Landlord’s Mortgage or Your Own?
- Mortgage Cost Across Time [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How to Save Thousands of Dollars in Interest on Your Mortgage
Historical Mortgage Rate Charts
U.S. 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Average Rate – past 5 years
The U.S. 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Average Rate since 1971 gives you a broad historical view of mortgage rates and how today’s rates compare over time. We have been at historically low interest rates for many years now, which is one of the factors contributing to price appreciation.