- 61% – Virtual tour of the home
- 58% – Accurate and detailed listing information
- 53% – Accurate and detailed neighborhood information
- 51% – High-quality listing photos
- 39% – Video chat walk-through with agent or landlord
- A recent realtor.com survey revealed that buyers are still considering moving forward with the homebuying process, even if they can’t see the home in-person.
- While they still prefer to physically see a home, virtual home tours and accurate listing information top the list of tech specs buyers find most helpful in today’s process.
- Let’s connect today to determine how technology can help power your home search.
Search Denver Area Homes:
Start the process today by searching the MLS for your next home. Mortgage interest rates are still historically low and the metro Denver market has more housing inventory that it did a few years ago. Explore the homes available today to get a feel for price points, types of homes, and locations so you have a better feel when it comes time to take a more serious look. My Denver real estate blog is full of useful information for homebuyers considering buying a home. Please call me, or send me an email / text, to discuss your thoughts about your next home.
Please contact me before you look at new construction, remember the builder’s real estate agent represents the builder’s interest, not your’s. There is no cost for you to have a buyer’s agent represent you in a transaction with a sophisticated seller. In fact, I may be able to help you save money and negotiate for extras which the builder may not let you know about.
Time To Sell Your Home?
When it is time to sell your home in the Denver area, I encourage you to work with a real estate agent who has the experience and knowledge to provide an accurate market comparison so you can determine the right asking price. The market is more balanced now and your asking price is an important component of your selling strategy. And if you are selling your home to then buy a new home, you’re in luck, we are now in a “goldilocks” market ideal for that type of transaction. Contact me today to learn how your home stacks up against the competition and how we can position your property to sell quickly and for a fair price.