The Peak Home Source, owned by Scott Rodgers, is located in Denver, Colorado, and brokered by eXp Realty, the first and largest cloud brokerage company operating in all 50 states and globally. (Most other large brokerage brands are franchises.)
Company Overview: eXp Realty
eXp Realty is a cloud-based real estate company that is known for being technically savvy, innovative, and treating its agents exceptionally well — all a result of its innovative agent-centric business model.
Digital-First since 2009. Experts have referred to eXp Realty as the “Amazon” or “Netflix” of real estate. I like to say eXp future-proofs its agents. Learn more about how eXp Realty is reinventing the real estate model by exiting brick-and-mortar business and maximizing earnings for agents.
Powerful Community, Minimal Infrastructure
After Facebook changed its name to Meta Platforms in 2021 and Microsoft offered nearly $70 billion for Blizzard Activision in 2022, people are taking notice that eXp Realty has been operating in a metaverse community — eXp World, using its Virbela platform — since long before I joined in January 2018.
Overview of eXp Realty for AgentsU.S.-Introduction-to-eXp-Realty
- Training: eXp offers top-notch training for its agents. Our Director of Education, Brad Andersohn, is a big deal in my book. eXp offers about 50 live virtual learning sessions each week (for FREE!) as well as in-person training opportunities and mentorship programs for newer agents.
- Marketing: eXp has a marketing resources center devoted to easy agent marketing materials. It includes a tool for making signage, flyers and brochures, letterhead, business cards, postcards, social media posts, and more.
- Agent Earnings:
- Beyond “the split”: a portion of the brokerage split is applied toward what I think of as an agent-centric, self-supporting, reinvestment culture: eXp’s model of multiple sources of income for agents provides an opportunity to truly maximize agent efforts in ways never seen before in real estate and produce previously unheard-of earnings over time — way beyond the transaction closing table.
- Commissions: eXp has an efficient commission structure with many value-adds to help grow an agent’s business. eXp Realty created the sweet spot between discount brokerages without added value and high-value brokerages that charge higher fees with less total value to agents.
- Revenue Sharing: eXp offers revenue share in the form of its agent attraction program (great agents attracting more quality agents and thereby growing the brokerage). This is an exciting opportunity to grow your own local, national, or global agent organization, without all the overhead of running a large team or independent brokerage.
- Equity Opportunities: eXp has several equity opportunities (NASDAQ: EXPI), from transaction activity awards, to its ICON Agent award (receive your full cap back in the form of stock), and a discounted stock purchase program.
If you are a real estate agent and interested in learning more about eXp Realty‘s innovative agent-centric model, please reach out, I’m happy to share my honest perspective and answer any questions you may have. I am always interested in meeting more high quality and aspiring agents.
Learn more about eXp Realty’s parent company, eXp World Holdings.
If you’re my eXp Mentee, click here.