Are you considering selling your home or just curious about what your home is worth?
Video: Questions to Ask Before Selling Your House
Denver Listing Agent
If you or someone you know is considering selling your Denver area home, please give me a call to discuss as every home is unique and I tailor my approach for each client.
As a listing agent for home sellers in the Denver metro area, I provide you with an effective strategy, list your home on the Denver metro MLS, provide professional photos for marketing and MLS listing, hold open houses, proactively market your home to potential buyers, advertise online (I have 12+ years of online media and marketing experience), and negotiate on your behalf. Read what some of my past clients have said. There is a lot more I can say and it is best to discuss in person, call or text 303-242-8831 to start a conversation.
Process for Selling a Home
Download My Free Guide for Home SellersThePeak-SellingYourHouseWinter2020-ScottRodgers
Blog posts about Selling a Home »
- The Benefits of Using a Denver Realtor: Never Buy (or Sell) Without a Professional!
- Why You Need a Denver Real Estate Agent
- Understanding How the Economy Works
- Why There Won’t Be a Flood of Foreclosures Coming to the Housing Market
- 3 Ways You Can Use Your Home Equity
- Your House Could Be the #1 Item on a Homebuyer’s Wish List During the Holidays
- Home Sweet Home: The Emotional Benefits of Homeownership [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What Buyers Need To Know About the Inventory of Homes Available for Sale