Are you looking to buy a home in the Denver metro area? Please contact me a call to discuss your interests and how I can help you as a Denver Buyer’s Agent. Often times there is no cost to the buyer to use a real estate agent for the buy-side.
The Home Buying Process
Download My Free Home Buying Guide
A Buyer’s Real Estate Agent can help you with seven main roles:
- Educates you about the real estate market.
- Analyzes your wants and needs (home and location preferences).
- Guides you to homes that fit your criteria.
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
- Negotiates on your behalf.
- Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines.
- Solves any problems that may arise.
Q: Who pays your buyers agent fee?
A: Most often, the seller has already agreed to pay the buyer’s agent, so in effect, my service is at no cost to you. So there’s no reason not to use a great agent.
Video: The Cost of Buying a Home – Comparing Now to the Past 50 Years
Blog Posts about Buying a Home:
- The Benefits of Using a Denver Realtor: Never Buy (or Sell) Without a Professional!
- Why You Need a Denver Real Estate Agent
- Understanding How the Economy Works
- 10 Things People Love About Living in Denver
- Tips and Guidelines for First-Time Denver Homebuyers
- And More Tips for First-Time Homebuyers
- Questions to Consider When Buying a Home in Denver
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Credit Before Buying a New Home
- Citi.com Interviewed Me About: Fixer Upper vs Move-In Ready for Homebuyers
The three key steps of obtaining a mortgage loan: (view my preferred lenders here)