Are you looking to buy a home in the Denver metro area? Please contact me to discuss your interests and how I can help you as a Denver Buyer’s Agent. Often times there is no cost to the buyer to use a real estate agent for the buy-side.
The Home Buying Process
Download My Free Home Buying GuideThePeak-HomeBuyersGuide-Winter2020-ScottRodgers
A Buyer’s Real Estate Agent can help you with seven main roles:
- Educates you about the real estate market.
- Analyzes your wants and needs (home and location preferences).
- Guides you to homes that fit your criteria.
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals.
- Negotiates on your behalf.
- Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines.
- Solves any problems that may arise.
Most often, the seller has already agreed to pay the buyer’s agent, so in effect, my service is at no cost to you. So there’s no reason not to use a great agent.